Saturday, June 29, 2013

Minion Goggles!

I LOVE MINIONS. I'm not sure why besides the fact that they're cute... and I find them hilarious.  :oP

This is a clip of Carl doing his BEE-DO.  CRACKS me up.

Anyway, I found out you can print out your very own minion goggles!!!  :D  Now you're all ready to be a minion geek.  However, don't goggle and drive.


 

Modeled by yours truly.  If you love the minions, are single and female... my tip is... find a man who will wear minion goggles with you.  :)
 
Here is another clip of them singing the banana song... which cracks me up as well.  :D
 
 I think I giggle like a 5 year old when I watch this. 
 
Despicable Me 2 is coming out next week, July 3!  Are you going to watch it?
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...