Thursday, January 12, 2012

recap 2011

I tried to post this a few days ago but I couldn't upload pictures!  Seems to be working now...

As 2011 ended, there were a few blog posts that recapped the year and I ended up looking through my pictures to remember what all happened in 2011! :]
  
January | lovely blizzards every other week
Februrary | a Valentine's Day trip to New Hampshire (first visit)
 

March | the flu. for a week | Tiff and Lisa visited from LA!


April | a visit home to SF
May | our first anniversary! | conference in Detroit (first visit)


June | visited Newport for our anniversary trip | conference in DC


July | the Short brothers visited! | attended a wedding in Ithaca (old stomping grounds)



August | the in-laws and my brother and cousin visited! | it was Tim's birthday!



September | a chill month of local adventures
October | the Fronda's visted! | started working full time


November | my birthday!


December | home (SF) for Christmas!

 Thanks for being a great one 2011!  :D
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...