Friday, July 27, 2012

2nd Anniversary Cruise! Part 2

Continuing our adventures from our 2nd Anniversary Cruise...

Our one and only port, St. John, New Brunswick!

They like them moose

Fakey lighthouse

City Market!

It was a neat indoor market place.   But we only walked through it.

King's Square

Someone put soap in the beaver fountain.  Bwahah.



There wasn't much to take pictures of so I took this picture of the firemen driving by.  The one in the back window probably thinks I'm really weird.  But it's okay.  I will NEVER see them again.  :oP

Trinity Church 

St. Andrew and St. David Church. I guess they couldn't pick just one :oP

ARRET!

Our ship!

Bye bye St. John!
                          

1 comment:

  1. Lol, soapy fountain. I wonder if that's a prank, or maybe they clean it that way @_@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...