Thursday, June 16, 2011

mason jar dispenser

I sometimes think I wanna collect mason jars.  Or pretty jars in general.  But I don't know where I'd put them.

Anyway, Pioneer Woman posted this mason jar dispener today.  It is SO. CUTE.  Especially with the apple slices floating in it?  Ah, can I get married again and have cool decor?  :oP

It's from Pottery Barn!


The drink dispensers at our wedding were completely functional and lovely (and totaaaally affordable -- can we say Costco, with a coupon?) but this is too adorable!
                                                           

2 comments:

  1. so cute! i was eyeing a "standard" one at marshall's the other day - but this one is sooo much cuter. too bad it's expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't get any more classic than mason jars. Loved the one's at ur wedding day. Go Costco!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...