Saturday, April 7, 2012

neato Easter things

We are hosting an Easter brunch for our small group/Bible study, so I decided to do some crafts to spruce up the place!  This is the result of things I thought were great inspiration!  Even though I didn't do any of them.  haha.

Martha Martha Martha.  I naturally looked to Martha Stewart for some craft ideas but 1) they were all too advanced and 2) I was all too lazy for most of them.  Though I did find these two I thought I could manage if I wanted to.  Except we don't own any cloth napkins so the second one is out.  But it's very cute!  :)


Paper Basket Bouquet  (Source)

Bunny Ears Napkins  (Source)


I got some "I <3 SF (way more) postcards from this Etsy seller before, so I thought these were quite cute.  :)  (Source)


MUNI eggs.  What could be cuter.  (Source)

I'll gather the crafts I DID make and post about them later.  :)
                     

3 comments:

  1. The paper baskets are very nice. Daffodils complement the brown bag color perfectly.

    I can't believe they make muni eggs. Of all things sf. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper baskets are very nice. Daffodils complement the brown bag color perfectly.

    I can't believe they make muni eggs. Of all things sf. Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man..muni eggs! Are they smelly like muni? Hehh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...