Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tastier in an Orange Cup!

My friend Rebecca shared this article from the Kitchn with me, and I'll have to say... it must be true!  :oP

Hot Chocolate Tastes Better in an Orange Cup!

The article, which looks like originally came from Science Daily, says,
"Scientists at the Polytechnic University of Valencia and Oxford University tested this theory by having 57 participants taste the same type of hot chocolate out of four different cups: white, creme, red and orange. All of the participants claimed the hot chocolate in the orange and creme cups tasted better than the others, with some even going so far as to say the chocolate in the creme cups was sweeter and more aromatic."
 
So as The Orange Coffee Cup blog, I say, drink yo stuff in an orange cup!

This is my orange cup!  :)

He's a bit pensive...
Perhaps next Christmas I shall get everyone an orange mug!  :oP  (Not sure about this business with the cream mug makin' things taste good too, haha.)
 
Do you own an orange mug?  Do you think things taste better out of an orange mug?  If you try it, let me know!
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...