Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions

So... I can pretend I didn't just take a 3.5 month hiatus and like, move to California?  :)


Inspired by Pioneer Women and her "Resolutions" list.  I may have borrowed a word here or there.

Here is mine:

Read my Bible everyday

Encourage others

Show love as often as I can

Organize and clean more often

Lug my mug - to coffee shops

Use the gym downstairs!

Take trips and go on adventures!

Invite more people over for dinner

Optimize opportunities in life, church, and work
 
Nourish (eat) better
 
Perhaps I'll catch up soon and retell our adventures of moving East to West!

Do you make resolutions?  If so, what are they for 2013?
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...