Friday, January 4, 2013

Zoya nail polish

So.  I've never really been into nail polish.  For the past... maybe TEN years... I've had my one go-to color.  A Wet-N-Wild peachy cream color.  I got it for 99 cents are Long's Drugs.  And I used it for forever.  Including for my wedding.

But then it got old and the consistency was weird.  And then it smelled extra nail-polishy and I was pretty sure that wasn't good for my brain cells.

I also learned about three-free (and now five-free) nail polish (here's an article!)  The article says, "3-free formulas that omit harmful dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde," and "5-free polishes, [...] are made without formaldehyde resin and camphor."

In comes Zoya.  (Which I believe is five-free!)  I'm not entirely sure how I missed the OPI boat (especially since it's a lot easier to find/buy in stores), but I got on the Zoya boat and I've only deviated from it once.  (For a color that didn't work out!)  The first bottle or two may have been some sort of Zoya deal/offer going on and getting things delivered to my house always makes it easier.  :)

My polish collection is surely peanuts compared to most polish lovers, but this is like... a bajillion more bottles than I owned (or cared for) before!  At current count, I have 11 bottles of Zoya, with three more arriving sometime soon.  :)

My Zoya Collection! (With 3 more on the way!)
 
The three more is why I started this post!  Zoya is "giving away" three bottles!  Though there is $10 shipping, so I see it more as... three bottles for $10!  With them normally at $8 a pop, this is a smashing good deal.  And if you spend [an additional] $25, you get free shipping!  Their nail polish remover  is REALLY good.  Yes, I know it only costs $1 to buy some from Target, but Zoya's removes stuff really easily and really quick.  It's magic.

You can read more about the deal here.

Use this link to sign up (if you don't already have an account).  Put three bottles of polish in your cart and use code ZOYA2013. It says the code starts on Jan 7 but it works now! and should run until January 13, 2013.
 
I'm just sharing cause I love Zoya.

What colors will you or did you get?  This time I went with Marina (a blue violet), Purity (white for potentially doing patterns or something), and Bevin (seafoam/light sage green for spring time)!
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...