Saturday, July 23, 2011

Just a Dream

Today I discovered another YouTube sensation, Sam Tsui... actually through Tyler Ward! Tyler mentioned something about a collaboration and of course, seeing an Asian name I googled who Sam was.

I think is one of his latest songs and I LOVE IT. You can also download the instrumental track for free (under description). Which I'm pretty sure I'll be playing on my next commute!


Doesn't he look mixed to you?  There isn't too much information on him out there (that I could find, and my Google skills aren't too shabby.  Especially for the purposes of stalking finding information) but I'm pretty sure he's not all Chinese --- though Wikipedia says he's Chinese American.

I'm sure the collab between Tyler and Sam will be amazing, so I'll post that when it comes out.  :oP
                        

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...