Tuesday, January 18, 2011

learning!

The words of the day are:
 
Quotidian: commonplace, ordinary, or everyday.
 
Indefatigable: incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued; tireless.
 
 
And do you remember these?  Logic puzzles?  Variables, clues, and a bunch of squares?
 
 
 
 
I really liked them as a kid.  The not-too-hard-ones I could solve anyway.  Last night I decided I wanted to do some and was delighted to find out they exist online now.  With clickable squares!  You don't even have to print them out!  Whoo hoo.  There are ones of course that just tell you the variables and clues without even providing squares.  I don't do those.  I'm currently working on this one about people, prize money, coffee, and wine.  I'm not entirely sure the storyline really works.  And I probably should've started with one with less variables after um... like 15 years of... not doing them.  Though I should be smarter now, right?  Hmm....
 
Did you like logic puzzles as a kid (or do you still, as a grown-up now)?
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...