Sunday, January 2, 2011

Riley boots

When I got my black no-traction-not-friends-with-snow/ice fashion boots, I wanted to get this brown pair that was more casual but they were slightly scuffed up and I didn't want to ask for another pair.  Remember?
 


Anyway, Sears had this boot sale online right before we left for Oregon, and I ordered it, for $20!!  They came while we were gone but our landlords brought them in from the cold.  The packing slip said $13 + $7 shipping, but whatever, the total was $20!  They are SUPER comfy, I think they're cute, and I really like that there's a side zipper.  :oP  I'm even okay with the fuzzy part.  They are still pretty much fashion boots and don't have super traction, though much better than the black pair.  They are also a suede-ish material and I don't know how well they will do with... water.  But when the sidewalks are dry, I will wear them!
 
And guess what?  They're called "Riley"!  Just like our favorite nephew (and ring bearer).  :]
                        

1 comment:

  1. cute! they make a water resistance spray for natural material shoes..i have some for my uggs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...